Thursday, March 3, 2016

A New Beginning

A Little Bit About Me:


Hello visitors, this blog is my new attempt to keep up our day to day lives and ongoings in the Chicoine...now Anderson household. I am a 34 year old mother of two great kiddos, a Chiropractor in the great state of Iowa, I recently got married last May 2015, and we are expecting an addition to our family THIS May 2016!!! A lot of new things going on.

I'm a 3rd generation chiropractor, my dad, and my paternal grandfather before him were both chiropractors. So, needless to say I grew up in a household that was very health conscious, and health driven. It comes naturally to me to pass that along to my own kids. I became pregnant at 18 during my freshman year of college, and going through that pregnancy, the aches & pains, headaches, etc. it made me realize how much of my lifestyle was also centered around chiropractic, and that's when I decided that I would become a chiropractor. 

My newest endeavor to help not only my patients, but anyone interested in health & wellness, and reaching their truest health potential, has been joining the Beach Body Team this past month. I'm new to coaching, but I'm absolutely dedicated to helping others get healthy and reach their goals! I hope to help and motivate people to develop a healthy LIFESTYLE. 

If you're interested in Beach Body, learning more, or finding another way to contact me here's my link: www.beachbodycoach.com/DRJENNCHICOINE



Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment